Larry Strother, Chairman
- More than 35 years experience in the real estate industry and new homes construction.
- Led Team to No. 1 All-Around Company in ERA Franchise Systems, 2010.
- President of the Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, 2011.
- Honored by Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal in their annual list of top real estate professionals: No. 7 nationally in 2008; No. 10 nationally for 2009.
- Voted by readers as No. 1 real estate professional in The Fayetteville Observer, Readers’ Choice poll, 2010.
Denise Strother, Chief Executive Officer and President
- Maintains leadership in all companies of Strother Ventures II, including ERA Strother Real Estate, LWS Homes, Relocation + Corporate Services, REO Division of ERA Strother Real Estate, First Alliance Mortgage Company, and Strother Property Management.
- Led ERA Strother Real Estate to corporate top honor: No. 1 All-Around Company in ERA Franchise Systems LLC (2,600 offices in 51 countries).
- Hailed as a visionary and “person to watch” in real estate circles globally.
- 3-Time Winner of USAA MoversAdvantage Eagle Award (400+ referrals).
- Real estate career dates back to 1989 in Fayetteville, N.C.
Kirk deViere, Chief Operating Officer
- Oversees daily operations for all companies of Strother Ventures II, including the flagship, ERA Strother Real Estate.
- Proven leader with a track record as a COO for major companies with global clients.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Served 10 years in the U.S. Army as an Infantry Officer.
- Co-Founder of Fayetteville Cares, an organization which supports the local military and their families.
- Past Chairman of the Fayetteville (N.C.) Chamber of Commerce (youngest in history).
- Founding Chairman of the Fayetteville (N.C.) Young Professionals.
Kevin Shortridge, President of LWS Homes, Inc.
- President and leads sales team at LWS Homes, with the largest inventory of new construction in the Cape Fear and Sandhills regions.
- Board of Directors, Home Builders Association of Fayetteville, 2011.
- “Casino Night” Chairman, HBAF, 2011.
- Rookie of the Year, ERA Strother Real Estate, 2007.
- Graduate of Virginia Intermont College.
- Taught high school biology before entering a successful career in sales.
- Resident of Western Cumberland County.
- Husband and father of three.
- Former college basketball and football player.
Carla Pace, Chief Financial Officer
- Handles all financial operations for the companies of Strother Ventures II.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Fayetteville State University.
- Longtime licensed real estate agent.
- Native of Harnett County, N.C.
- Mother of three.
- Regional stage actress.
Janet Gibson, Vice President of Marketing
- Responsible for marketing, advertising, social media, community partnerships and events for all companies of Strother Ventures II, notably ERA Strother Real Estate, LWS Homes and First Alliance Mortgage Company.
- Seasoned professional who’s been honored with international, national and state awards for original marketing campaigns.
- Background also includes several years as an award-winning journalist, including stints as a newspaper reporter and magazine editor, publisher and owner.
- Grew up in Fayetteville, N.C. Also has lived and worked in Raleigh, N.C., Washington, D.C., Austin, Texas, and Sarasota, Fla.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism, with a Concentration in Theatre and Speech, the University of South Carolina.
Hampton Rutledge, Broker-in-Charge, Fayetteville Office
- More than a decade of experience in real estate, including a solid track record as a Multimillion Dollar Producer.
- Accomplished Trainer who conducts popular classes for real estate agents new to ERA Strother.
- Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Native of Asheville, N.C.
- Longtime resident of Harnett County, N.C.
Shane Cox, Broker-in-Charge, Harnett County
- 11+ years of real estate experience and a consistent multimillion-dollar Producer, serving the Lee/Harnett /Wake /Cumberland/Chatham County areas.
- Management and Quality Assurance Engineer background.
- Sanford Area Association of Realtors board president, 2007, and served as a board officer for five years.
- Lee County native.
- Avid lover of North Carolina — its mountains, beaches, and rich history.
- Husband and father of five.
Doro Taylor, Broker-in-Charge, Raleigh
- Seasoned real estate professional with vast experience serving the Raleigh market.
- Areas of expertise include brokerage, development, investments and property management services.
- Worked for 20 years in the architectural design field prior to entering real estate.
- Earned degree in Planning and Design from Parsons School of Design, NYC.
- MBA, Duke University
- Raleigh native
D’Ann Hawkins, Director of Information Technology
- Vast experience in the “nuts and bolts” of real estate offices, dating back to 1992.
- I.T. professional with extensive knowledge of leads and office management.
- Conducts classes in technology tools, including the company’s exclusive HomeZone Media, which helps market homes to best advantage.
- Originally from Hawaii.
- Military spouse and mom.
- Longtime resident of the Fayetteville, N.C., area.
Neil Fischer, Director of Business Development
- More than 30 years experience in real estate, including ownership for 28 years of a No. 1 award-winning ERA franchise, located in Lake County, Fla.
- Lead Recruiter for ERA Strother Real Estate.
- Enjoys assisting newly licensed agents in building successful real estate careers, and welcomes opportunities to help experienced agents take their business to another level.
- Native of Savannah, Ga., now residing in Fayetteville, N.C.
- “Rabid” fan of the University of Georgia Bulldogs.
Oscar Pace, Director of Operations
- Directs operations and buildings management for all companies of Strother Ventures II; also land developments and subdivisions for LWS Homes.
- Licensed real estate agent.
- Attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Active in church and community activities, including the Masons and Shriners.
- Longtime resident of Harnett County, N.C.
- Father of three.
- Official for high school football, basketball, and baseball.
Michelle Downey, Director of Relocation and Corporate Services
- Licensed in real estate since 2009.
- Expert in home staging and historic properties.
- Native of Walnut Creek, Calif., living in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area since 1993.
- Mother of four.
- Active in Networth, an organization of women business professionals.