Selling a home in Fayetteville, NC?
The ERA® Commitment to Service is our promise to sellers, in writing, to make every effort to sell your home in Fayetteville, NC or in the surrounding areas. As part of the Commitment to Service ERA Strother agents agree to:
- Prepare a good-faith estimate of your home
- Conduct a preliminary qualification of prospective buyers
- Assist in arranging affordable financing
- Make a comparative study of your home
- Offer application assistance to qualified buyers
- Contact you regularly to report the selling progress of your home
- Review your competitive selling position every 30 days
- Where available, offer a one-year Home Protection Plan for ERA to the buyer of your home
- Provide information on Seller Protection Plan coverage
- Supply information regarding our Seller’s Security Plan
- Photograph your home for marketing and promotional use
- Submit a photo of your home for Internet listing
- Provide you with a national referral service to assist you in finding a home in another community while your home is being sold
The Commitment to Service is a complete guarantee that we will make every effort to sell your home in Fayetteville, NC. It is a real demonstration of our statement that ERA professionals are “Always There For You.™”. Contact any of our Realtors listed on this site to learn more about our Commitment to Service and many other reasons for listing your home in Fayetteville, NC with ERA.