Looking for a rewarding career in real estate?
Few careers allow you to work for yourself while providing you with state-of-the-art technology, marketing support and award-winning products and services like a career in real estate. ERA Strother is proud to have given many successful Realtors their start in the industry and are currently providing a great place to work with the region’s most productive agents. Come join us and be part of both a local and global leader in finding a career in real estate. We have non-competing managers and full-time, dedicated trainers. As members of the ERA® family, real estate professionals also have access to:
- TeamERA.com — An Intranet site especially designed for ERA® affiliates. The internal network is a passport to online training programs, monthly awards updates and ERA® news. It also features information about products, programs and services available to ERA® members.
- Local Marketing Materials — ERA Real Estate offers affiliates customized marketing materials, including direct mail programs to help sales professionals generate activity in their own backyard.
- Incentive Programs — Through the company’s Awards and Recognition Department, there are numerous opportunities for sales associates and brokers to receive recognition for their achievements. It’s just one of the many ways ERA Real Estate supports the accomplishments of its affiliates.
- Global Brand Recognition — ERA Real Estate has a worldwide network of more than 28,000 brokers and sales associates. Let your career in real estate echo throughout the world.
- Historic Preservation — As a result of ERA Real Estate’s relationship with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, affiliates have the opportunity to participate in marketing programs that protect properties of architectural and historical significance. ERA® sales professionals may participate in educational programs to join this niche market.
- ERA® eCampus — A suite of comprehensive training programs is available to the global ERA® system in a continuing effort to support the success of ERA® sales professionals in every corner of the world. In addition to classroom training, flexible Internet-based classes allow real estate professionals to participate from the comfort of their home or office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Powerful Prospecting Tools — The Moving Experience and the ERA® Interactive Brochure — , business-card-sized CD-ROMs, each feature a professionally designed multimedia presentation. The ERA® Interactive Brochure is pitched to prospective ERA® customers who have not yet committed to listing or purchasing a home. The Moving Experience is designed to guide buyers through the moving process.
- Internal Communications — A range of resources helps keep you connected to the progress and vision of the ERA® system. ERAtv is a succinct video sales meeting with valuable business tips. TeamERA magazine features quarterly reports on the most crucial ERA® news, as does its monthly email supplement, the e-Update. Complementing these success tools for all sales professionals, brokers also benefit from the bi-monthly Broker e-bulletin.